Hot Cheesy Corn Dip is a delicious party dip. Grab your favorite tortilla chips to dip into this Hot Corn Dip! This is a tasty party appetizer and a Game Day appetizer favorite! Guests love this easy dip recipe!
Originally published on 8/26/2017
Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
If you love a good party dip, and you also like corn and cheese, you will love this hot corn dip with cheese!
I find that once in a while I just crave an appetizer, and will search my pantry looking for just the right thing to make. This dip gets made often, and is is a favorite of our guests.
What Type of Corn Works Best for Dip?
- We usually have either frozen or canned corn on hand, so this Hot Cheesy Corn Dip gets made fairly often with either of those.
- If you can make it with fresh kernels, it has more crunch to it, and fresh corn is always better! We love to go to Bob’s Corn every year and buy their amazing farm fresh corn!
What to Serve with Cheesy Corn Dip?
• There are many possibilities, but we like to use corn chips or tortilla chips to scoop out our corn dip.
• You can also use Bread, tortillas, celery sticks, or even serve it in lettuce leaf cups!
What if I Don’t Have a Cast Iron Pan?
That’s okay! I like to make this Hot Cheesy Corn Dip in my cast iron skillet, but you can use a glass baking dish if you want. 8″x8″ size works well.
Football season is soon upon us, and this is a great appetizer to add to your rotation of tailgate or in-home Game Day fun!
More Easy Dip Recipes
If you made this yummy corn dip recipe please let me know. You can leave a comment with a star rating below. I’d like to know how you liked it!
Hot Cheesy Corn Dip is a flavorful game day and party favorite. With corn, green chilis and cheese, guests love this easy dip recipe!
- 4 cups Corn Kernels, fresh, canned or frozen (thawed)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ Roasted Red Pepper, diced
- 1 7-oz can Diced Green Chilis
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, seeded and finely diced
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Heat oven to 350° F.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Transfer to an oven safe dish (8”x8” or a 9” cast iron skillet works well).
Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Serve with your favorite corn chips.
- Use extra diced jalapeño for even more flavor and a little heat.
- Add Sliced jalapeños on top as a garnish.
- Use Pepper Jack cheese for more spice.
Resources to Make This Corn Dip Recipe
This post contains Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.