Air Fryer Turkey Breast is a tender and deliciously seasoned turkey breast. Perfect for smaller gatherings or to just have some turkey ready for sandwiches and other leftover turkey recipes.
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
This is a delicious air fried turkey breast made with olive oil (or butter) and fresh herbs.
This turkey breast has tender juicy meat and crisp skin, and air fries in about 40 minutes (depending on the size of the turkey breast)!
What I Like About This Recipe
• The air fryer cooks the turkey breast quickly.
• Air Fryer turkey is juicy, and has a crisp skin.
• The leftover turkey meat is delicious in so many recipes, especially turkey sandwiches!
Air Fryer Turkey Tips
- You can use a bone-in or boneless turkey breast.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, a 4 to 5 pound breast should fit in a 5 qt or bigger air fryer. Get a 2-3 pound breast for smaller air fryers.
- Be sure that the height of the turkey breast is below the top of the basket before cooking.
- The cook time will vary depending on the size of the turkey breast, and wether or not it has a bone in it. Boneless cook quicker.
- Be sure to use a meat thermometer; the internal temperature needs to reach 165°F to be fully cooked. With that said, you don't want to overcook it as it will become dry and stringy, and no one wants that!
- If your turkey breast is frozen, let it thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Once the turkey breast has finished cooking, let it rest about 10 minutes before slicing. Remove it from the air fryer at 160°F, then let it rest.
If you make this tasty air fryer turkey breast recipe, please let me know. Just leave a comment with a star rating in the comments section below. I'd love to know how you liked it!
Air fryer turkey breast is made with olive oil, herbs, garlic, and has tender juicy meat with crisp skin, and cooks in about 40 minutes!
- 2-5 pound Turkey Breast, bone-in or boneless, with or without skin
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic (or 2 teaspoons garlic powder)
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme, minced (or ½ teaspoon dried)
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary, minced (or 1 teaspoon dried, crushed)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
If the turkey breast comes in a baking bag, remove it from the bag. Be sure the turkey is thawed all the way through.
Pat turkey dry with a paper towel or non-terry cloth kitchen towel.
Place oil and herbs, salt, pepper in a bowl and mix well. With a basting brush, brush the oil mixture over the entire turkey breast.
Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes on 350°.
Place turkey in the air fryer basket - skin side down and cook for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, using tongs, flip the turkey breast over and continue air frying for about 20 more minutes, or until the internal temperature is 160° F (Use a meat thermometer to check internal temperature after 30 minutes and every 5 minutes after).
Remove from the air fryer with tongs and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing (the internal temp will rise while resting to get to the desired 165° F).
Slice and serve.
• Time will vary depending on the size of your turkey breast, and wether or not it has a bone.
• I recommend a meat thermometer to check that it’s cooked perfectly. Internal temperature should read 160° F when you remove from air fryer to rest.
• If you purchase your turkey breast frozen, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before preparation.
• This is great for small holiday dinners.